Always Open To All!
Fare For All prides itself on the festive and community gathering aspects of our typical sales, but in the COVID-19 emergency response environment, we quickly realized that a non-typical approach would be necessary.
After 18 months of running sales fully outdoors as drive throughs, Fare for All sales are back indoors– with added safety precautions. Click here for the current sale schedule.
We are taking precautionary steps to keep our team & customers safe. We will do everything we can to continue safely supporting every community we serve.
Per the CDC, FFA is asking customers, volunteers, and staff to wear a mask while indoors at sales– regardless of vaccination status. Our sales are located in counties with “high” rates (the highest level) of transmission of COVID-19. We are in this together, and if we respect this safety measure, the more we can protect each other and come out on the other side of this infectious spike sooner. Find MDH’s updated masking recommendations here, and CDC’s COVID-19 transmission tracker here.
We have implemented the following safety measures to continue keeping everyone as safe as we can, while returning to our original vision for food sales as community gatherings:
- Asking our team & customers to mask up indoors— even if fully vaccinated
- Physically distanced line– with menus listed out on stanchions (no display table)
- One-way lines for foot traffic
- Continued frequent sanitization of touchpoints
- Encouraging one person per household to attend the sale
ALL are welcome at any sale location, but check the schedule below carefully for the sale nearest you! Credit, debit, EBT, or cash payments accepted. NO checks.
We will continue to adapt as regulations change. The health and safety of our team, volunteers, and customers will continue to be our priority. Thank you for understanding.
More folks need low-cost groceries than ever, so you may be waiting in line– especially during the first hour. Try arriving a little later in the sale- there’s usually no waiting and we very rarely run out of food!
2022 Cold Weather Policy*:
Due to the nature of The Food Group’s Affordable Grocery programs, we are taking more weather precautions in order to keep staff, volunteers, and customers safe. This notice will be given to site leaders, volunteers, and the public in advance.
- Daily high air temperature of 15 degrees F
- Sale will continue- additional support staff will attend for more frequent indoor/outdoor rotations.
- Daily high air temperature is near/below zero degrees F
- Automatic reschedule of sale. (Truck engines/refrigeration units malfunction when overnight temps are below 0)
- Negative 5-degree F wind-chill
- Automatic cancellation of sale. Attempts to reschedule will be made, dependent on staff, transportation, & host site availability.
- Snowfall or Blizzard
- Check on local advisories and whether local travel is advised, check in with us for updates.
If our team is already on site and the temperature drops to any of these triggers, we reserve the right to end the sale early. Notice will be posted on our Facebook page and on the homepage of this site. We will do all we can to re-schedule, but cannot guarantee a reschedule will be possible.
*Food and Packs: In the event of a reschedule, FFA reserves the right to determine the contents of food packs and send what is available at the time.
** Due to circumstances beyond our control, sales are subject to change last minute. Check here and our Facebook page regularly for updates, sign up for email reminders & updates by location, or call us at 763-450-3880.
Click here for more info on The Food Group’s COVID-19 response.