Open To All!
Fare For All prides itself on the festive and community gathering aspects of our typical sales, but in the COVID-19 emergency response environment, we quickly realized that a non-typical approach would be necessary.
Fare for All is currently running a limited number of sales with a drive through sale model. Everyone is welcome to participate, even if you’re not in a vehicle! We remain open to ALL people with all modes of transportation. As long as you come prepared to transport your food, we’re ready to accommodate you.
This is the safest method to run sales in our current circumstances for our customers and our team. Unless otherwise notes, sales are outdoor, streamlined, & low-contact, allowing for you to remain safely in your vehicle throughout the process. This model requires minimal staff & volunteers while making transactions safer for everyone.
As always, ALL are welcome at any sale location, but check the schedule below carefully for the sale nearest you! For the sake of efficiency, credit, debit, or EBT payments are preferred. Cash is accepted, NO checks.
- The Food Group requires that all staff, volunteers, community partners and customers wear a mask or face covering. Please *WEAR YOUR MASK* while interacting with our team. Let’s work together to keep each other safe and healthy!
- Safety is our top priority, so in addition to masks, our team is washing and sanitizing frequently, & maintaining appropriate distance whenever possible.
- More folks need low-cost groceries than ever, so you may be waiting in line– especially during the first hour. Please be patient as we serve you as efficiently as we can. Or, just arrive a little later in the sale- there’s usually no waiting and we very rarely run out of food!
- Public restrooms are not available at our host locations. Please plan accordingly before arrival.
2021 Cold Weather Policy*:
Due to the nature of the Fare For All Drive-Thru-outdoor-model sales, we are taking more weather precautions in order to keep our staff, volunteers, and customers safe.
- Daily high air temperature of 15 degrees F
- Sale will continue- additional support staff will attend for more frequent indoor/outdoor rotations.
- Daily high air temperature is near/below zero degrees F
- Automatic reschedule of sale. (Truck engines/refrigeration units malfunction when overnight temps are below 0)
- Negative 5-degree F wind-chill
- Automatic reschedule of sale.
- Snowfall or Blizzard
- Check on local advisories and whether local travel is advised.
If our team is already on site and the temperature drops to any of these triggers, we reserve the right to end the sale early. Notice will be posted on our Facebook page and on the homepage of this site. We will do all we can to re-schedule, but cannot guarantee a reschedule will be possible.
*Food and Packs: In the event of a reschedule, FFA reserves the right to determine the contents of food packs and send what is available at the time.
** Due to circumstances beyond our control, sales are subject to change last minute. Check here and our Facebook page regularly for updates, sign up for email reminders & updates by location, or call us at 763-450-3880.
Watch this video to see our drive through sale in action!
Click here for more info on The Food Group’s COVID-19 response.